1. Collect and analyze the international market information of purchasing materials, such as sulphur, etc., and related industries (phosphorus chemical) of the company.
2. Responsible for the purchase of imported materials.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in international economy and trade.
2. Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing, English CET level 4 or above;
3. Team spirit, strong communication and negotiation skills, and strong sense of responsibility.
1, the salary is negotiable;
2, five risks one gold, year-end bonus, paid leave, quarterly benefits, traditional holiday benefits, and short-term personal housing loans.